No Hardware Available since 5.0

Hello,

Too bad driver development for the FloppyDTV has stopped for a while and since version 5.0 of DVBViewer I experience a weird phenomenon.

5/10 times after booting my mediacenter (Windows 7 64bit), DVBViewer complains with the message "No hardware available". I see the device listed in the device manager of Windows 7 and when I check in DVBViewer the FloppyDTV card is recognized. I tried unchecking "use internal filter..." but that didn't help.

When I reboot the computer I have 9/10 chance that DVBViewer recognizes the FloppyDTV. I never had any problems with 4.9.6.20 but since 5.0 I regularly have this error 3-4 times per week.

It happened only twice that I had to reboot my computer 2x before the dvb-s card was recognized.

=== FireDTV BDA DVB-S2 ===
Description = FireDTV BDA DVB-S2
DeviceID = AVC\DIGITAL_EVERYWHERE&FIREDTV_S2__&TYP_5&ID_0\4A2B000424871200
DriverVersion = 5.0.6201.3000
DriverDate = 30/07/2009
Manufacturer = Digital Everywhere

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-73PVM-S2H

CPU: Intel Core Duo E6600

Chipset: NVIDIA Geforce 7100

Windows 7 64 BIT patched fully.

I had similar problems with DVBViewer 5.0 too when resuming from hibernation, but with Blackgold tuners. The issue went away when upgrading to DVBViewer 5.1. What kind of AV software do you have?

Edited by majstang