Config-Problem: Pay-TV mit DVB Viewer

ted.striker

Hallo Ihr,

ich verzweifele langsam und hoffe, dass mir hier Fachwissen und Lösungsansätze entgegen schlagen.

Mein Problem habe ich schon (ergebnislos) in einem anderen Forum formuliert und gepostet, da ich aber "gefühlt" an die Fehlerstelle DVBViewer-Config glaube, erlaube ich mir, Euch das Posting mal zu zeigen und um Ideen zu bitten:

=== schnipp ===
Hi there,

I'm facing some (config?) troubles and hope that you might help me with this.

Environment:
- Windows 7 x64 PC
- TV card: TBS-6928 (with Windows driver ver. 1.0.1.6. & CI DLL ver. V1.0.1.0.)
- CAM: UNICAM Evo (HW ver. 3.00, Troja SW ver. 3.13!!!)
- activated and valid CI card
- Software: DVBViewer 5.1.0.0, DVBViewer Recording Service 1.26

What works:
- watching/recording FTA-TV in SD/HD
- accessing the CAM/CI card details using the TBS MCE CI Tool ver. 1.0.0.7 (annoyingly slow - but I can enter all the menus and I am able to change settings - but all settings are set to default)
- using the CAM with the CI card in my Philips TV

What doesn't work:
- watching/recording Pay-TV with DVBViewer/DVBViewer Recording Service
- changing the "HD plus" setting in the CAMs menu to "no" in order to make Pay-TV run (I read this a couple of times in several forums, but unfortunately changing this setting doesn't help)

My config:
- I installed the TV card driver and copied the two files of the CI DLL package into the DVBViewer folder.
- in DVBViewer Recording Service I checked the box "has an CI module"
- hardware settings in DVBViewer are configured to use the multicast module

What I'm facing:
- When I disable the "has an CI module" for my unicast module in DVBViewer, I can't access the Viewer's CAM menu and get "there's no device to show this channel" messages when I try to switch to a encrypted channel
- When I enable the "has an CI module" for my unicast module in DVBViewer, I can enter the Viewer's CAM menu, but it's just blank, no information appears there, DVBViewer doesn't show the CAM menu. When I switch to a Pay-TV channel, nothing happens (black screen, no sound) and the DVBViewer freezes and crashes just after some seconds.

I'm looking forward to get some help in order to get Pay-TV working.
It feels just like DVBViewer needs some extra config for being able to use the CAM - DVBViewer just dies when the CAM is installed and a Pay-TV channel is tuned in.

Thank you in advance,
Sebastian

=== schnapp ===

Ich würde mich freuen, wenn ich Detailfragen beantworten darf oder Ihr mir Ideen zur Lösung zuwerfen würdet ...

Gruß,

Sebastian

Edited by ted.striker