How to import freq. list with extension .ini?

Hi guys i am new :original:
Please i have some problem to import the list transponder .ini with DVBViewer 5.1.0.0 Pro
How can i import the files with list freq. of the transponder sat with extension .ini ?
I download it from web site Satelliweb.com, then i'll put to inside the folder transonder, but the freq. information of every single sat that are inside the file .ini not appear in the trasponder list (look the pic below) in Seraching Channel window, so i can't get the freq. of the channe feeds becouse its not refersh the list drop down
I hope that you can understabd my problem :D
I hope its not a bug.

Immagine.jpg

Edited by Ludus

Inside DVBViewer folder under Program Files folder?
Exemple:
C:\Program Files\ -> DVBViewer

I did it but the transponder list default make me confiusion, what can i delete it?
In this way a can see only the satellite of my files .ini

Edited by Ludus

Griga maybe i summed up what you and Tjod say
C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer in program data?
Give me conferm becouse i have the italian version, but i think so becouse now i see my file .ini (Eutelsat 10° E) in dropdown list :)

Ok guys thanks for your help, i fix it now is ok
DVBViewer is able to show the channels in 4:2:2 in default or i must install some codecs?
Now i receive the EBU channel service in 16:9 :) but i dont remeber if in this days i installed something

DVBViewer is able to show the channels in 4:2:2 in default or i must install some codecs?

Without decoders you won't see or hear anything ;)

Install the LAV filters. They can cope with mpeg2 and H.264 in 4.2.0 as well in 4.2.2

• Like 1

I installed it LAV, infact i see the feeds EUROVISION on 7° E
I thinking about that only the shareware codecs can show the 4:2:2

Thanks