dorjee

How to PIP?

dorjee

With DVBViewer Pro, Quad tuner and Windows XP.

I wonder how I can open a PIP window. I didn't find the trick anywhere.

hackbart

Osd Menu: Preview.

Cian

I know if I double click on the small picture it swaps places with the large picture, but how do I swap the audio only? I know I read it somewhere before, but can't find it now.

C.

Tjod

OSD-red

OSD-blue > help (while pip is active) for more informations

dvbrewer

I know if I double click on the small picture it swaps places with the large picture, but how do I swap the audio only? I know I read it somewhere before, but can't find it now.

C.

Any reason why you can have movie/video in background but cannot swap it to the PiP window?

dorjee

What's OSD menu? I use the top menu:

DVBViewer/Channel/View/Settings/Plugins

nothing about pip in these options...

Gioxy

What's OSD menu?

...press ESC and look...

:bye:

dorjee

Ah, yo!

I didn't miss a great thing: a shit menu scrolling from its own will and pip doesn't work.

Thank you despite.

Gioxy

To make PiP work you have to fine tune DVBViewer DirectX settings for main screen and PiP window, so please read Wiki's Options Picture in Picture page, mainly the last phrase that say:

Some Video decoders do not work correctly with PiP. So you might have to experiment with them a little bit.

I can only add that you have to use at least VMR7 as main renderer and most probably you have to use a different Video Codec from the one used for main screen.

:bye:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.