problem with keyfile

KennethDK

hello. i have some problems with my keyfile when i try to install DVBViewer 5.1, it's worked on my old Windows 7 64 bit version, but have some problems, so i re-installed from scrats Windows 7 64 bit, but now when i ise keymanager7keytool it's says my keyfile is invalid, it's anybody know what i could do, i have alao tried to download the key file from my mail and the keyfile have the right file extension, så i not now what's wrong.

post-138997-0-09527000-1372124576_thumb.jpg

Edited by KennethDK
i have alao tried to download the key file from my mail

Maybe it has been converted from a binary to a text format which would explain the 4k file size. What happens if you open it with a text editor?

Try to download in a different way to get the binary file, e.g. by right-clicking the link and selecting "save target as" (or similar).

i have tried to download it is other ways, the file size is about 4 kb also in my mail, and i have tried to open in a text editor, is not readably, the contents looks encrypted, is it possible to send the keyfile to somewhere to DVBViewer can look at it