How to turn off on screen message "icons"?

aydin1954

I am probably missing something but.... is there a way to configure to turn off on screen message "icons" after a given time they are displayed?

I mean the ones like "recording" or "audio/mute" see below.

9qyf.jpg

Thanks.

THANKS!! Yes it was mainly the recording I wanted to get rid of. The other is not so important and yes it is best to know why there is no sound coming out.... :D

Also in the Wiki are missing two new options on filler data. If it could be updated..... thx.

Also in the Wiki are missing two new options on filler data. If it could be updated..... thx.

Feel free to add them in the Wiki ;)

If you don't know then but lice to add them to the Wiki feel free to ask.

(Answering a question take for me a lot less time then writing good English in the Wiki)

Feel free to add them in the Wiki ;)

If you don't know then but lice to add them to the Wiki feel free to ask.

(Answering a question take for me a lot less time then writing good English in the Wiki)

I happily would but .... yeah no idea what they are LOL

about the English I sure can help as mine is not bad at all so if you want to put it in your way I can help to polish it off....

But will see if I can add the remove icon one as that one is also missing and that I know what it does.

If you do not want them, you can remove the images and/or change the settings inside the videoinfo.xml

Than you very much. But I am happy with the settings for now.

ok I added the icon option description in the wiki.... maybe double check it just in case... thanks.

For the other two options a new screen cap is needed....

ok I see the filler options in the German version of the Wiki, I will translate them to English as I know fairly good German. If i have questions... will ask.