Can not tune some frequencies DVB-C

Zidan

Hi,

Does anyone know why my DVBViewer 5.1.0 version can't not tune some frequencies of cable operator(in nordic countries).

Issue frequencies 290MHz,298MHz,306MHz, ...other usual frequencies was tuned correctly.

Settings: Transponder List>none

Symbolrates: 6900,6111,6875

In-depth Search, Update does not help me

Device USB 2.0 BDA DVB-C Tuner TT-connect CT-3650 CI - TechnoTrend

PC Dell D620 Windows XP pro

Reception Type> Cable

Group>A

Thank you&best regards,

Zidan

Try a transponder list which matches at least for some channels and select "In-depth Search"

Or use TransEdit

Transponder List=none (DVB-C) >> internal fix transponder list with 111 frequency.

This could be a problem,

Transponder List=none (DVB-C) >> internal fix transponder list with 111 frequency, fhis fix list may be not include my missing frequencies (290MHz,298MHz,306MHz)...

I will try to Edit list

• 3 years later...

Using the "Scan Frequency"-button of DVBViewer's "Channel Scan", I cannot scan for DVB-C-channels on 298MHz. It's either 306MHz or 296.5MHz, and DVBViewer automatically sets the Frequency to 296500 kHz.

Transponderlist is set to "none".

Is 298MHz not a valid DVB-C-frequency?

Edited by hurda7

Which transponder list do you use?

"none".

I just wanted to scan frequency 298MHz with 6900 kSym, however DVBViewer won't let me.

Pretty much all digital whole-MHz frequencies (i.e. not like 114.5MHz) between D113 and D306 can't be selected without a pre-defined transponderlist.

DVBViewer has a good and working channel-scanning-feature, why use another tool to do the same?

..and please don't jump on an old outdated thread. There have been many changes since :book:

The problem is happening in the latest version 5.6.4, so there's no point in opening another thread for the same unresolved issue. Edited by hurda7
"none".

"None" isn't supported by DVBViewer Pro 5.6.4 anymore, so you are for sure always using a transponder list. There is no other way but using one of the available transponder lists or creating your own by using TransEdit. The "Cable All" list that is supposed to replace the former scanning without transponder list contains 298MHz with 6900 kSym.