installation package DVBViewer 5.2.7

Hi,

Installing over an older version 5.2.7.0 DVBViewer will take place normally.

But, if the previous version completely uninstall and I want to install on a clean computer (without an DVBViewer), the installer returns this error: „The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program.“

I was waiting for, whether with a similar problem met someone else, yet it never happened ...

Because I'm running dual DVB-C tuner TBS6680, think nothing of support.zip, I'm not sure if you did not provide distorted information (I pass the tests results to steven fromTurbosight).

Is the problem on my computer, or the installation package DVBViewer 5.2.7.0 actually contains an error?

Retiree

Until now, we only exchanged some information about our systems (operating system, antivirus software) and MD5 hashes of DVBVDownloader.exe.

From my point of view, there is currently no hint regarding the reason for this erratic behavior during the setup.

After Christian Hackbart changed the installer, the problem is now solved on my system.

Please try the following:

1.) If you already installed 5.2.7: Delete DVBVDownloader.exe from the DVBViewer installation folder

2.) Download the DVBViewer 5.2.7 setup again

3.) Run the newly downloaded setup program

I have no gift at all German, yet I thank Uncle Gogol understood that Christian has made a change in the way installation. Yet a warm thanks for the synthesis report.

I'm currently testing the dual DVB-C tuner TBS6680 (the behavior of the DVBV and tbsCIapi libraries). I have installed DVBV 5.2.0.0 (5.2.5.0 respectively) without plugin HbbTV/Mheg5. Me to you, 5.2.5.0 is correct. This version has not been published.

However, my test version 5.2.5 (resp. 5.2.0.0) I'm completely removed before installing the DVBV 5.2.7.0 so DVBVDownloader. exe in the DVBViewer installation folder did not exist

In my first post is a big mistake, sorry
"Installing over an older version 5.2.5.0 DVBViewer will take place normally."

Edited by Tony

I am not quite sure if your problem with version 5.2.7.0 is solved now. Did you re-download 5.2.7.0 and did it install without error message?

I uninstalled the original report (using Advanced Uninstaller PRO 10) including the program folder. Again I downloaded DVBViewer_setup (size after downloading is 5523 kB, the original file from 2.8.2013 has 5529 kB after downloading).

The installation went without any problem. Program folder I added about DLLs tbsCIapi. dll & tbsCIapi1, which is the main program to detect communication with both CAMs and TBS6680 dual tuner. HbbTV/Mheg5, for the time being, I don’t installed. So far, everything behaves as expected, with no new obvious problems ...

After a quick tests, I installed the HbbTV/MPEG plugin and then the Recording Service (1.26). So far everything works without any apparent problems. Of course, with regard to the so far unverified support TBS6680 ...

Many Thanks. GruberMa

Edited by Tony