DVBViewer Pro 5.2.7 keeps freezing....

c19ufc

I have just uninstalled a older version (not sure which off top of my head) and reinstalled the newer 5.2.7 as i couldnt get some newer channels, I installed last night and now whichever channel i watch, either HD or SD after a few seconds the picture freezes and starts again, stops and starts.

Any idea if i need anything else installed or not, tried uninstalling and installing a second time but still no joy,

Any Help to resolve this would be great.

Thanks in advance

Tim.

How do I make one of them please? I also know it's not hardware because my thunder works gone in windows media centre with dvb link as back end.

Thanks.

There's a description of the support file in the following post, which is pinned in the "Bugs" forum:

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/2210-how-to-post-bugs-or-problems-correctly/

The executable file can be downloaded from a link at the foot of the post. When you run it, various configuration and log files are copied to a zip file in your Configuration folder. Attach that zip to a post.

For attn forum mods: there used to be a link to this post at the top of every page. Could it be restored? It's not easy for newbies (or me) to find.

The Systeminfo.txt file contains details on CPU and video card. It also shows you still have Windows Media Center running - this should be stopped to remove conflicts.

You have not installed the Recording Service correctly. Read the Wiki instructions carefully, or uninstall if you don't want to use it.

At present, both DVBViewer Pro client and RS server can control the tuners (as well as WMC and maybe even the DVBlink devices). You need to disable them in the client (DVBViewer Pro Options-Hardware-"Do not use"), then create 2 Unicast devices of "Satellite" type. Detailed instructions are in the Wiki.

hi there, thanks for the reply, in my startup WMS isnt there so how can i disable that?

all the dvb link stuff is already disabled

and how do i make the unicast sat? Everytime i try to search unicast in wiki it brings up network unicasting

ta.

WMC will still have a service running - maybe "ehrecvr.exe". Look under the services list and disable it there.

DVBLink should not be used with DVBViewer Pro.