RS support for TBS dual tuner/dual CI

Hi,

I asked in the wrong topic, so again:

Can I expect in the next version of the Recording Service (ie Higher Than the 1.26beta) support for dual tuner / dual CI TBS6680?

I'm sorry the whole R&D team, when laying the query, I didn't realize the sad circumstances...

Yet I'm asking experienced:

TBS6680 card requires cloning DLL of tbsCIapi.dll for the simultaneous function of the both tuners, which allows the DVBViewer from the version 4.2.7. Dual tuner thus requires two DLL, tbsCIapi, and tbsCIapi1. I have no idea how works the Recording Service, but at the call of the second tuner this fact ignores (need two DLLs) , and the program freezes, like DVBViewer with a single library. To resolve this issue would probably to require adjustment of the program itself, but it is also possible that it will sufficient to change any configuration file.

Any tips?

TBS6680 card requires cloning DLL of tbsCIapi.dll for the simultaneous function of the both tuners

Lately Christian mentioned a second DLL required for TBS devices and measures he has taken, so I guess something will happen.That's all I know...

Ok Griga,

I am for $ 200 against my will to become a beta-tester of the company Turbosight. DVBViewer with this card (and thanks mainly to the Christian) now more or less meets the requirements on two separate tuners. Unfortunately, I can't use the Recording Service with this card...