Unwanted Awakenings

Tony

Hi,

In home network (WiFi don‘t use, only ethernet) I have two computers, one working (desktop HP) and one mini pc (Lenovo IdeaCentre Q190) without your own monitor (connected to the tv). On both computers are tv tuners, DVBViewer and Recording Service.

If the WOL disabled in mini pc UEFI, there are no problems. Can I remotely access the Recording Service, schedule recordings and the computer wakes up and hibernating in accordance with plan…

If the WOL enabled in mini pc UEFI (and on VIC is set wake on Magic packet only), then the problem occurs and the computer is still waking up from hibernation.

Gradually I exclude other possible causes and the problem I have located on your desktop, specifically for remote access to the Recording Service „http://192.168.1.xxx:8089“.

If I run IE 10 with this IP and then from this interface the mini pc hibernate, a problem occurs, desktop constantly sends Magic packets on the MAC mini pc (my conclusion).

If the mini pc hibernate locally, the problem will not appear.

If this to my knowledge, where further search for the cause of the problem?

Desktop HP Elite Win 7 64bit Pro, IE 10

Mini pc Q190 Win 8.1 64bit Pro, IE 11

Retiree

Maybe I made a premature conclusions.

The same problem occurred even when you try to Hibernate from localhost (127.0.0.1: 8089), the computer woke up again. After repeated attempts to have the computer wouldn't.

I will continue to watch...

I'll try to describe the problem still differently:

The problem only occurs if I try to hibernate your computer remotely, by using the function Hibernate of Recording Service

(Tasks > Hibernate). In this case, of course, works the Windows Power Options settings > ... > Hibernate.
Restart (or hibernation) of a remote computer, the problem disappears.

Edited by Tony