audio language on upnp stream

hagayg

Hi

I have few channels that has foriegn lanuage as primary audio and secondry audio channel as english.

on some of the channels the secondry audio is named english (eng) but on others its named undetermined (und).

xbmc knows to pick english audio when its named correctly (eng) but not when its (und).

i tried changing the und to eng on DVBViewer , but its doesnt seems to save the change , also tried to switch them on the channel list , but it works only on the DVBViewer gui and not on the upnp stream.

any way to overcome this ?

...maybe you can try deleting the unwanted (sub)channel entry (though, of course, it's an annoying task whenever you rescan channels...)

:bye:

i tried changing the und to eng on DVBViewer , but its doesnt seems to save the change

..maybe you can try deleting the unwanted (sub)channel entry

Won't work as long as Channel -> Auto-Update Channel is switched on in DVBViewer. The function corrects wrong resp. modified channel data when a channel is tuned and adds missing audio streams to the channellist. You may switch it off, however.

Move in the channellist editor (in DVBViewer) your preferred audio channel to the first position (via drag and drop).

And then restart the Recording Service. So that the RS gets the change.

• Like 1