some channels are missing...

perrekk

Hi, after I have done a channel scan, my favourite channels are missing. I have contact with two satellites (Thor & Sirius). So, some channels just won't show up, after a scan. How will I get them??

/Petter

You can make the entrys per hand if you want.

Have all this stations some equals ? ( all in th e lowband, all from the same satellit , H , V....)

It does not work to scan for the missing channals manually. It is MTV, and all the Pay per View Channels that are missing. Did not understand the question about lowband, but the channels I have received are both Vertically and Horisontally...

/confused Swede

Could you write which station you are missing and on which frequency they should be?

What i try to find is a pattern for all missed stations

With ss2 you cant recive encrypted stations !

The frequencies/channels below are on the Thor Satellite.

*Frequency 11229 Horisontal / SR 24500. That frequency includes channels like MTV Nordic, Adult Channel, Animal Planet and some more...

*Frequency 11293 Horisontal / SR 24500 which includes some Scandinavian channels.

*Frequency 11325 Horisontal / SR 24500. In this frequency MTV Sweden is the one I especially miss.

*Frequency 11357 Horisontal / SR 24500. MTV Sweden is on this frerequency --------------- well.

*Frequency 11421 Horisontal / SR 24500. Within this frequency all the pay per view channels are - they are called Kiosk1, Kiosk2, Kiosk3, and so on. I WANT THESE!!

Frequency 12476 Horisontal / SR 27800 includes Eurosport and som more pay per view channels.

The strange thing is that my friend has the same card as I do, (SS2), and it works fine for him. I have tried 3 different programs, and in each of them the same channels are missing.

Note that I received the channels when I used a satellite box which I borrowed from a friend of mine, but I don't get them to my computer with my SS2 card.

Much info here /Cheers Petter

Another thing to mention is that besides DVBViewer I have tried ProgDVB and DVBDream. The same happened with them. I mainly use ProgDVB, so Klausing, if you use ProgDVB, please give instruction on how to solve my problem in that program.

Hmmmm, all channels are Horizontal channels... Can you recive any other channels which are H-channels?Have you direkt connect from SS2 to LNB?

I received the channels when I used a satellite box

ehem, how many time ago?

Perhaps meantime one of your LNB has been damaged...

Or simply there is the usual, well known and annoying DiSEqC problem (and this can explayn the difference with the box)...

As you stated in your 1st post you recive 2 sat, Thor & Sirius: you must specify as exactly which equipment are between your dish and the SS2 to make us understanding your situation...

Also don't forget to write us some channel you can't receive from Sirius...

Gioxy :radscorpion: