Can't remember last channel after re-start of DVBV 5.2.9

ter9999

I don't know if this only occurs on my machine but when I upgraded to the latest DVBV 5.2.9 from 5.2.8.1 that it can't remember the last channel I watched after re-starting DVBV.

I tried to uncheck "Tune last channel on start" and then check it, no use. It always tune to the same specific channel instead of the channel I watched and exited DVBV.

I'm using 64-bit Win 8.1. Please check.

Thanks!

I checked in the Configuration Folder that the setup.xml file won't update after I changed channel or DVBV windows position and close DVBV. The last channel and windows position are stored in the file...

The access right for Config Folder is full to everyone. And only last channel and windows position/size can't be remembered. If I set options in Video/Audio decoders, they can be remembered and the setup.xml will be updated too.

Last channel and windows position/size changes can't trigger the setup.xml update...