Dvb/s2 Some problems.

CountZer0

Hi!

Installed my tbs6982 yesterday and trying to get it to work with DVBViewer.

How do i scan two tuner. I have to different cables running from my lnb:s to tuner A and tuner B. Tried to activate both but it only scanned A. Also i could only choose one transponder list before scanning. Chose 4.8e for sirius and found 459 channels. Then i tried to deactivate A and only have B activated. Tried to scan and had signal but no new channels. This time i chose 0.8W for Thor. When both are active it only searches A. And after i cleared channel list i don't find any channels... Can i clear all settings and restart?

How do i scan both tuners with different transponder lists?

I don't know your LNB setup, but if both are switched (have access to same satellites), then it doesn't matter which is scanned. The program will select the first.

If each tuner has a single, fixed LNB, then you need to assign each device to a separate channel group (for example, A for 4.8E, B for 0.8W), and select the group when scanning.

I recommend use of TransEdit for scanning. You can download it from the members' area.