ripp my hair off, Diseqc settings

Taskolle

Hello, i have been sitting with DVBWiewer for 6h and can´t get it working,

Have a Dreambox for atleast 6 years but now im going on to htpc and dvdwiewer.

I want to use 0,8W Thor and 4,8E Sirius. >Have a diseqc switch with LNB1 Reciever LNB2 on... ofc i have done it right so far,it works like a sharm whit the dreambox. In dvb what diesqc should i use? PosA/OptA for 0,8W and PosA/OptB for 4,8E?

What about the LOF1 LOF2 and LOF SW? on my lnp it says 9750 and 10600 LOF1 and 2? What about LOF SW?

When i seach for transponder i don´t got anything. What have i missed?

Thanks for reaplay

Edited by Taskolle

..try with TransEdit and post a support.zip please

Have tried but i don´t really understand what to do with transEdit :)

Edited by Taskolle

so it something wrong whit the settings in the diesqc

Then you have to swap the diseqc settings. There are only 2 possibilities and if you don't know which is which, you have to to try both in the worst case ;)

It is always recommended to use transedit for scanning and transponder.ini updates. http://www.DVBViewer.com/griga/TransEdit%20E/Content.html

I spotted in your screen shot a outdated frequency on 1W. Except for astra 19E/23.5E and hotbird on 13E the transponder.inis in the installation folder for other positions can be outdated. I have added a fresh ini from 1W. Put it in the configuration folder. Before you start scanning, you have to set disecq according to your set-up :)

Then you have to swap the diseqc settings. There are only 2 possibilities and if you don't know which is which, you have to to try both in the worst case ;)

It is always recommended to use transedit for scanning and transponder.ini updates. http://www.DVBViewer.com/griga/TransEdit%20E/Content.html

I spotted in your screen shot a outdated frequency on 1W. Except for astra 19E/23.5E and hotbird on 13E the transponder.inis in the installation folder for other positions can be outdated. I have added a fresh ini from 1W. Put it in the configuration folder. Before you start scanning, you have to set disecq according to your set-up :)

Thanks alot. Where can i put the ini.file in dvbwiewer? i have now been sitting for 12h but i finaly know the diseqc setting, 0,8W SimpleA 4,8E SimpleB :)

probably got outdated ini file for 4,8E, only find 108 channels.

Where can i put the ini.file in dvbwiewer?

in the configuration folder. Help -> configuration folder -> transponder

but i finaly know the diseqc setting, 0,8W SimpleA 4,8E SimpleB

"simpleA/B" is AFAIK the same as A/A, A/B. But leave like that if it's working ;)

and a fresh 4,8E ini (mind diseqc ;) )

Where to put them?

As Derrik write you: in the "Configuration folder / Trasponders" subfolder.

Since the "Configuration folder" will be placed differently (depending on your O.S. and setup choice "for all user / only actual user", but DVBViewer know where it is and can do it for you...), it can be open stright from the DVBViewer window's "Help" menu, "Configuration folder" item (you can find the same link also in the bottom of "Settings / Options" window); then you have to open "Transponders" subfolder and copy Derrik's files in it... that's all!

:bye:

ahh did not see Derricks first post. It´s work´s :) But i only find 118 channels on 4,8E but it´s possible it should be that way. But i will remember it should be 300+ but not sure. on 0,08W it is like 900+ :)

Edited by Taskolle