Append "title" property with YYYY-MM-DD

jmetsako

Hi

In Finland TV channels are not using too well epsiode info in event description. So it would be very handy to have YYYY-MM-DD info appened to "title" filed. It would help Dvbviever client and UPNP clients to sort recordings in my use. Could it be possible to do as post prosess task or in some other way in scheluded recordings?

br.

Jani

Hi

In Finland TV channels are not using too well epsiode info in event description. So it would be very handy to have YYYY-MM-DD info appened to "title" filed. It would help Dvbviever client and UPNP clients to sort recordings in my use. Could it be possible to do as post prosess task or in some other way in scheluded recordings?

br.

Jani

I think it is the standard way Recording Service do it: %year-%date_%time_%station_%name, so what do you want to change?

I think it is the standard way Recording Service do it: %year-%date_%time_%station_%name, so what do you want to change?

maybe pictures give more idea about my "issue". Main problem is that upnp could have date also afrer title since now I dont have clue about right episode. Dates are fine in DVBViewer web, but upnp does not expose record date and sorting to oldest record is impossible. I know that I could use file access but upnp with title+date could be best solution for my purpose.

br.

Jani

post-22133-0-15444500-1393272490_thumb.png

post-22133-0-15092900-1393272498_thumb.png

post-22133-0-78688000-1393272510_thumb.png

Hi

br.

Jani

Should be possible with XEPG EPG Format Editor! Looks awful with the description in the subtitle. How about having it like this:

post-56433-0-32950000-1393275947_thumb.jpg

This is possible with WG++ and XEPG EPG format editor.