Rebuild recordings db task

Virtim

My HTPC have only small SSD and NAS is wol after recording and move recordings to them. Is it possible to set up a job that rebuild records history after moving ?

I suppose you are already using a script for wol the NAS and move the recordings executed from a RS after recording task. The script can also rebuild recordings history for you quite easily by calling the RS API and require it.

Or you could create a timer for that in RS itself. In webinterface on the timers page, in the top row select "internal task timer" and click "new timer", after that set a time and select "Refresh recordings DB". Might be easier than the API for some. ;)

Or you could create a timer for that in RS itself. In webinterface on the timers page, in the top row select "internal task timer" and click "new timer", after that set a time and select "Refresh recordings DB". Might be easier than the API for some. ;)

Well, that wouldnt do any good if NAS is sleeping. I believe the point here is to fire the task while NAS is awake, without the recordings there is no db to refresh, but it is always good to make people aware timers can use internal tasks as well ;)