DVBViewer 5.3.0.0. desync video and audio

George06

Hello, I DVBViewer updated from version 5.2.9.0 to the current version. I wanted to play a day a week old recordings and discovered the error. I thought to blame my hard disk because it is already in worse condition. It turned out that the error is elsewhere and that in the new version. Bug manifests itself delayed image, thereby desync picture and sound. When I uninstalled DVBViewer and leave user data and installed an older version, everything was fine. The influence a bug is not connection with recording services in version 1.28 or 1.29. It is an error at my place or this is a bug in DVBViewer? The problem with recordings in MPEG-2 and H.264, .ts container. For remote control using RemoteTray 1.1.0. Beta 3 with AVerMedia Center 1.7.3. Thank you in advance for your help. Excuse the my English, I used a translator.

PC:
AMD Athlon X2 4850 2.65 GHz
ASUS M3N78-VM (Chipset nVidia MCP78; BIOS version 1406)
6 GB RAM 800 MHz
Gigabyte AMD Radeon 7750 1 GB GDDR5 880 MHz (Catalyst version 13.12)
Seagate ST3320613AS 320 GB

AVerMedia A177 Hybrid Dual TV Tuner PCI-E (Driver version 1.3.64.76)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (Build 7601)

support.zip

Edited by George06

Most likely it´s not a problem of DVBViewer but an issue with the codecs and/or drivers.

Is the delay constant or does is grow with time?

Can you post a picture of your DVB Source filter when the problem happens?

Things you can try:

Ensure you use EVR Custom as renderer

Ensure you use LAV Filter for all video types

Ensure you use hardware acceleration in the LAV Filter settings

Try a different audio codec like the standard from microsoft (for me AC3 filter combined with LAV is perfect but others report delay issues)

Turn Aero on.

Play with the option VSync by Aero on/off

I use EVR custom video renderer, LAV decoder (0.61.2.) with DXVA2 native, AC3 Filter (2.6.0b). AERO is turned off in Windows and DVBViewer option is disabled. The delay occurs from the beginning, is does not increase the. The image move slower than it should. DVBSource not report an error. The image during playback sometimes disintegrated, as if he had the wrong signal. In an earlier version of breakup is not. TS muxer in demux not report an error in the record. Screenshot be added later. Now it I can not add. Thank you for your response.

Edited by George06

I had the same issue, nothing changed, just upgraded to 5.3.0.0.

Changing custom renderer from EVR to VMR solved the problem. Not the best solution, but it works.

Griga might know, what was changed to have this result in EVR under certain circumstances.