DVBViewer 5.3.0 no comeback last channel after play a video o recordin

Hi everybody

After Update DVBViewer from 5.2.9 version to 5.3.0 I´ve detected than

If I am watching a TV channel and after I want to choose a vídeo o recording, when I stop playing, DVBViewer no come back to last channel tv . I only watch a Black screen. Then I must to select number of channel tv to continue

Thanks

Edited by defcon5
  • Change: File Playback: Options -> Movies -> Playback stop action is now performed without a preceding "Playback Off", thus enabling more possibilities than before. The default is "Stop". "None" also triggers "Stop" (for compatibility). The former default "Last Channel" works as before.
http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/54534-DVBViewer-530/

there was some changes in the new version. but with correct conifguration you can have the same as before.

Hello,

I have stop setting set to "Last Channel".

When I press stop ONCE during playback then after a short delay the last channel kicks in. Much cooler than before when playback was stopped immediately.

However if I press stop TWICE during playback then after a short delay playback just stops and the last channel will not come up. So you have to select a channel number to go to live tv.

After the update I did not remembered the change so I thought that stop action was not registered and pressed stop once again.

Is this a bug or feature?

If this is a feature then I am not sure that this will pass the "wife test" :shocked:;)

For TV/Radio Stop works as a toggle. It switches playback off / on.

When I press stop ONCE during playback then after a short delay the last channel kicks in.

As intended.

However if I press stop TWICE during playback then after a short delay playback just stops and the last channel will not come up.

Because the first Stop switched over from file playback to the last channel and the second switched playback off. Press it three times (or any odd number) and everything will be fine. :)

http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/54534-DVBViewer-530/

there was some changes in the new version. but with correct conifguration you can have the same as before.

Ok

Now work fine like before

Sorry for not read with attention

Thanks