directshow filters h264, mpeg2 avc

misterju

Hi I have a big problem, DVBViewer not working properly, I used reglean to clean the registry and after that all my decoders dissapeared... now the list of decoders is empty cant choose any at directx settings for h264 decoding avc mpeg 2 etc... even if I reinstall the program tells me that I have to reinstall the decoders but I have no idea how... I reinstalled program 3 times uninstalled, cleaned folder, reinstalled directx without success... please help me if you know how to solve the problem, I'm completly lost...

thanks!

post-48367-0-03811300-1400951711_thumb.jpg

Edited by misterju

yeah i also reinstalled and marked the fav filters at the installation but still don't appear at the directx settings... no idea how to make them come back :(

Edited by misterju

Yeah also did it no good result, finally i got it, i installed k-lite codeckpack and used a tweaked tool included that fix missed codecs etc.. finally it works thx for the support :)