DVBViewer randomly changing channels

dvbrewer

..neighbour with his remote control ;) Please a little more input please.

No both remotes are hidden (Hauppauge & IMon)...but, the remote doesn't seem to be working either :(. The channels are just changing by themselves after a few minutes.

Edited by dvbrewer

Some device / software sending key strokes... ? Remove the according keys on Options -> Input for a test.

But it is illogical. I thought it might be the previous channel button being activated, but it can't be, it just continually switches to BBC One HD (0) then to BBC 2 England (2) and back. If I switch to another channel, it will switch back to 0, then 2, then 0, then 2 etc... :wassat:

Channels can be selected by typing numbers. Delete Keyboard 0 and Keyboard 2 in the Input -> Channels section.

No it still switches to 0 or 2 :(.

All Options -> Input -> Input Plugins are disabled?

OK, if I disable HCWRemote plugin, the problem goes away, but now Hauppauge remote doesn't work, can I reset it somehow :whistle: ?

Edited by dvbrewer

The Hauppauge IR receiver is known to be very sensitive (at least true for the one that came with my Nova S2 HD), so maybe it's receiving unwanted IR signal from somewhere... cover it and see if the spooky channel change stops.

If this doesn't help call a parapsychologist. :iiam:

after I vacuumed the Hauppauge S2 USB unit, the problem does not occur anymore

I already suspected that kind of ghostbuster equipment will be necessary...