HbbTV Menu

Hi,

On a computer with Win8.1 and DVBV 5.3.0 shows the current menu (FIFA World Cup), but on a PC with Win7 and DVBV 5.3.1 still shows the old (outdated) menu (Ice Hockey).

Czech Television about using some of its non-standard solutions, but that's his problem.

I want to know whether and how the problem with downloading outdated menu. DVBViewer need somewhere to store information about the current menu and this information probably will not overwrite the current value. Where can I find this information and, if so, can this information (file) delete?
Or
to the latest version DVBV crept bug (which I do not believe)?

Old (outdated) menu:

Win7 Pro 64bit, DVBViewer 5.3.1.0 & MHEG-5 & RS 1.29, dual DVB-C tuner TBS6680

Actual menu:

Win8.1 Pro 64bit SP1, DVBViewer 5.3.1.0 & MHEG-5 & RS 1.29, dual DVB-T USB tuner LV52T (from UPC cable)

I attach a Debug Logs

DebugLogs.zip

Edited by Tony

Frankly, i have no idea what you mean. If HbbTV is available you get a small logo displayed on your screen. After this you press usually F5 in order to open the HbbTV application. By closing the app you can re-open it inside the DVBViewer osd menu by selecting the hbbtv item.

... If HbbTV is available you get a small logo displayed on your screen. After this you press usually F5 in order to open the HbbTV application

and invokes the menu item. One of the menu items was hockey (MS hokej 2014), fooball (MS fotbal 2014) currently be...

It is OK now...

I guess you mean the HbbTV App itself. The problem is the browsercache. I got a similar issue with ZDF these days.