getchannelsxml.html don't work

Good evening,

I have a problem when I use RS api. When I try obtain the channels with getchannelsxml.html option, I receive only the text Template not prepared! or the principal page without styles. When I use getchannelsdat.html I obtain the correct result, other funtions work well too (version.html for example)

I need use getchannelsxml.html because the XBMC PVR addon use this function for obtain the channels. I only want ask if is a problem or can I have some solution for this?

My platform is windows 8.1. I attach support.zip file too.

Thanks for your attention.

support.zip

Hello and thanks for the quick reply,

I configure now the DVBViewer Pro with RS 1.29 and work well. It recognize the tunner how network tunner and I can see the channels well but when I put in the navigator (Chrome or IE) the petition I obtain that the Template not prepared text. The pettition that I put is http://user:pass@127.0.0.1:8089/api/getchannelsxml.html or with localhost.

Thanks.

With getchannelsxml.html you get a xml file not a web page, this is correct.

This is not made for displaying in the web browser (even if it is possible). It is made for being parsed by a program.

Hello and thanks,

I enabled the DVBViewer PVR for XBMC and obtain the next error Unable to parse channels. Invalid XML. Error: Warning: No XML tag found I think that is because the application don't receive a correct xml file, receive the html with the text.

I make a java program with HttpClient for do the same request that XBMC http://user:pass@127.0.0.1:8089/api/getchannelsxml.html?subchannels=1&rtsp=1&upnp=1&logo=1 and I receive the next response

<html><head></head><body>Template not prepared!

</body></html>

Thanks.

Hello,

no, when I open the web interface, only inthe timeline tab work ok, I can see all the channels, but in TV Guide Tab, when I change the combo, I lost the channels and in Channel EGP Tab and Search EGP Tab, I can't see any channel only I can see TV an Radio options.

i don't understand how is the problem??

Thank for your help.

Good night,

I think that I resolve the problem, it is the use of System user in RS Service. I change the user for the service from System to user account with administrator priviledges for start service session and work correct now.

Thanks for all.