Subtitiles not working on some chanels

ivicask

So as title says i have problem where on some channels subtitles doesnt show even they are enabled, while on other works just fine. I tried reseting DVBViewer(using latest version available), changing various codecs but nothing helps!

I tried installing PROG DVB 7 and subtitles works just fine on same channels where on DVBViewer dont work.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?Or if you need any more information.

Edited by ivicask

Which kind of Subtitiles are not working?

Are the Subtitiles shown in the context menu?

And start the DVBViewer via start menu > programs > DVBViewer > Support > DVBViewer Pro (Debug Mode)

Tune some channels in which the subtitiles are working and some in which thy are not working.

Describe which from the test are working and which are not. And poste a support.zip

Subtitles on satellite channels are not working, they show under subtitle menu "Croatian", or i can set to none.

I will give you this debug logs when im home from work later.

Subtitles on satellite channels are not working, they show under subtitle menu "Croatian",

On which satellite position, which frequency, which channel? Maybe we can receive and inspect it directly.

If not, a short TS recording containing subtitles as sample would be helpful.The most important point is the opportunity to reproduce the issue in a development environment.

Eutelsat 16A, provider is T-ht, channels are Encrypted so you wont be able to check them.

Short TC recording would help you? even if the actual subtitles are not shown during recording?

Anyways will do all you asked me when im home and post here, thanks.

Are the subtitle streams encrypted? You can check it with the TransEdit Analyzer.

Download TransEdit from the customer area, store it in your DVBViewer installation folder (where DVBViewer.exe is), launch it, select the Eutelsat 16A transponder list on the left side, a suitable frequency on the right side, and click Analyze. The Analyzer shows all streams on the transponder and displays them in red if they are encrypted.

Animal Planet and Discovery Chanel science cant remember which one, but one doesn't have subtitiles at all so thats ok, but other which offers Croatian.

Also some other chans..

They used to work for me, and as i said work on other DVB software.

Will be home in hour and provide logs..

Sorry, just realized none of subtitles work, ones that works where actually directly recorded onto video.

I tried running debug mode, but none of channels open in this mode, i attached support.zip regardless..

support.zip

Before future bug reports remove all plug-ins you have manually added.

It sounds for me as is you cam is not decrypting the Subtitiles. So it seems not to be a problem in the DVBViewer.

Yes, it maybe plugins problem, but i dont understand why same plugin folder works on ProgDVB and decrpyts subtitles..

Well i had feeling i will just need to re-install my PC again...

Thanks for info, will see if reinstalation of windows helps.

If i may ask another question while im here, its minor problem i have since all versions of DVBViewer, when outside its bad weather, some chans drop signal below and artifacts start appearing, but also DVBveiwer than crashes each time signal is critically low.

I tried all codecs from FFDSHOW, LAV, ones inside windows, it happens with any of them.

Would same support log show any useful information?Than ill try to capture one next time this situation happen (may take time..)

Animal Planet have subtitles... Discovery Science and Discovery World dont have....I think everything is OK...If you have problem with Animal Planet then @Tjod told you that maybe your cam is not OK...