DVBViewer Pro won't start

stefmeister2010

HI, I've been using DVBViewer Pro successfully for a few months now & not had any problems at all.

However I came to start it yesterday & during the loading screen it frooze on 'loading service channel list', I left it for a while yet it did not go past that screen.

I read somewhere that this was something to do with the recorder service, However I have never had that installed & have never used it so its never been enabled in the main program.

I then came here & downloaded the latest version, After the initial setup procedure I got an access violation error when the wizard was starting but was able to continue through that & eventually after ticking the 'start DVBViewer' box after the wizard was done DVBViewer did start & work as normal.

However after I closed it once I'd finished using it & came to use it again later on I am back to the same problem, It gets stuck on the 'loading service channel list' during the startup.

I did a full uninstall of the problem & deleted the program & user folders & did a full reinstall. As yesterday I got the access violation when the wizard started but was able to ignore that & get the program to load & work as normal but again after closing it I'm back to the same problem.

Here is what the DVBViewer.log shows:

http://pastebin.com/b3Zr6LpM

The version I have installed now is the latest available in the members area (5.3.1).

Just to add my system specs,

I'm running Windows 7 x64, 8Gb Ram, AMD Athlon X4 955 3.2Ghz, & my C drive is a 120Gb Samsung SSD 840 Series. My DVB-S card is an old SkyStar 2.

Everything else on my system seems to be working fine, No new hardware has been installed & nothing has been removed.

Edited by stefmeister2010