Streaming from RS to DVBviewer - any guidelines for dummies? Where?

Paxero

I spent hours looking for any guidelines that would allow me doing this:

RS running on PC1 with DVB-T and DVB-S cards

DVBViewer running on PC2, where I want to watch TV

I can run it using Unicast for DVB-T and RTSP for DVB-S, but this means that I have to tune channels on the PC2 where I have DVBViewer.

My wish is to use Multicast/Unicast, where RS would stream TV over my home network to DVBViewer. Is this possible? Using IPTV device in DVBViewer and Transedit to scan the channels? How to setup RS to stream TV over IP? How to setup DVBViewer? What device to use? Any plugin needed?

Any help is welcome, and I believe that also many other dummies will welcome it.

Thanks for the reply, but this is exactly what I can do, but what I do not want. Unicast can be used for DVB-T only, not for DVB-S. I would like to run it using UPnP Live Stream server.

Can anyone help, please? Or replay that what I want is not possible.....

Unicast can be used for DVB-T only, not for DVB-S. I would like to run it using UPnP Live Stream server.

I use it for both DVB-T, DVB-S and DVB-S2. I have a Quad DVB-S tuner and one DVB-T. Works perfectly

Thanks for the reply, but this is exactly what I can do, but what I do not want. Unicast can be used for DVB-T only, not for DVB-S.

That is not true....

Edited by VinoRosso

OK, good, I will investigate/try. Thanks!

Can RS stream in IPTV format, so DVBViewer could use IPTV device?

How can DVBViewer play content streamed by RS by UPnP AV server?

Can RS stream in IPTV format, so DVBViewer could use IPTV device?

I don't know

How can DVBViewer play content streamed by RS by UPnP AV server?

I don't know, i don't use UPnP. I just configure it as described, and then it works