Sometime video is broken after channel change

Honzik1

Hello DVBViewer developers,
last weeks I have following problem. When I change channels via OSD Favourites menu, then sometimes (minimaly 1-2x for 10 channel changes) video break up and I have to restart DVBViewer. I have good signal, I can watch any channel hours without any problem, but on channel change it starts doing this problem.

Please help me this annoying problem, restarting aplication is no comfortable solution for me.
My hardware is:
Motherboard Gigabyte B85M-D3H rev 1.1
Processor: G3258
Ram: Crucial Sport 2x4GB
GPU: Sapphire R7 250X
System: Windows 7 64Bit (updates installed)
TV Tuner: Pinnacle PCTV Nano Stick T2 290e

Other system informations are in attachements. There is also screenshot when DVBViewer break up after channel change.

THANK YOU much for help!
Jan - Czech Republic

support.zip

post-128294-0-75209000-1410511909_thumb.jpg

post-128294-0-41233700-1410511940_thumb.jpg

Edited by Honzik1

You have selected "ffdshow Video Decoder" as video decoder and AC3Filter and audio decoder.

But both are not install any more, on your system.

Install the LAV filter as select it as video decoder.

And Audio coder or reinstall the AC3Filter.

Thanks you for fast reply. I have tried what you said and it seems be working now. I have installed LAV Filter and aplied for Video/Audio and I have disabled the fast channel switching.

BTW, it seems that not everything is translated into the Czech Language, if you wanna help with Czech translation, I free to help. :original: