Update to 5.3.1

malauri

As a owner of license to Pro I have, at least according the update page, right to get free update to the newest version of DVBViewer which is now 5.3.1, My old version doesn't work anymore after I changed from XP to win 7. The reason, as far I understand, was two missing files: skyDll.dll and SKY2PCAVSrc.ax. Those files can be added only by installing the whole program as I read from the discussion pages in dvb-forums.

Now the problem seems to be getting version 5.3.1. I have tried several times with original codes to get the new code to my e-mail, but without any answer. So I have questions: 1) Does the update page work really in practice? 2) Is there any other choice to solve the problem of two misssing files?

The reason, as far I understand, was two missing files: skyDll.dll and SKY2PCAVSrc.ax.

These files are not part of DVBViewer Pro, but of the TechniSat software. They are required if DVBViewer is supposed to work with the WDM / Network drivers for TechniSat DVB devices like SkyStar 2, SkyStar S2 etc and are installed by running the setup of the TechniSat driver / software package, that can be downloaded e.g. from here.