aiuto scheda dvbsky 9580t

peloponneso28

I bought a card dvbsky but I can not do scan channels I downloaded the demo version of dvbview thanks in advance, but I can not solve the problem drivers work perfectly in windows 7 32bit. How do I send the support files? Having said that they are inconpetente regarding

• Like 1

How do I send the support files?

If you had bought the Pro version of DVBViewer you can use these instructions...

Again, if you are Pro version owner, to scan channels you can try to use Transedit; find it in the Member Area, where you downloaded the Pro ver...

:bye:

Thank you for your kindness and courtesy devoted to me.Io Would indeed buy pure version of dvbview, but first I would try my card that I bought on t9580 amazzon'm trying in tuti ways but I can not do scan channels I want to send the support files but it always fails when I copy the exe file in the folder dvbview demo please help remembering that they are beginner sector. Thank costra availability