Recording service install problem

offlinefreaks

Hi i have tried to install this recording service i have everything installed DVBViewer 5.3.2 i have sky star 2 PCI card running on windows 8.1 x64 every version of RC i have tried to install it shows same error "Please install the current version of DVBViewer Pro first." I tried changing folder paths by copying DVBViewer folder to c: and to c:\Program Files\ , also tried running in compability mode but nothing works. Can someone help me ?

I tried that already it didnt work. I cant change anything in RS install becuse i cannot run it as soon as i run it shows me message like i described.

Edited by offlinefreaks

Remove the stolen DVBViewer version completely (including all configuration and changes made to your system by the pirated version you are currently using). :angry:

By a legal DVBViewer Pro Version and install it.

And then try installing a legal Recording Service Version.

I already tried that in the first place, that is the reason for this version of DVBViewer that i have now becuse i tried numerous versions from net man i think i tried every version of DVBViewer that i could find and always same result, cant install this RS....