TT CT2-4500 CI doesn't see CAM

Despite of support for TechoTrend CI cards in my DVBViewer, as I setup during installation process

2015-05-18_042805.1431961396.jpg

I cannot find any information from the CAM (Conax) inserted in TT-budget CT2-4500 CI. Consequentially no one of scrambled DVB-C channels which were found successfuly by TransEdit can be watched. I faced the similar problem when I used TechniSat CableStar Combo HD CI. Then this problem was solved with the AzureWave driver. Unfortunately it doesn't help out with TT. Please help me! Thanks in advance.

What CAM do you use? You might run Debugview (https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb896647.aspx) if you start the DVBViewer. As far as i remember the dvbsky drivers do have debug output in order to find what went wrong. Usually it is either a timing or a general issue with the cam you are using. There is not really much we can do about it, but i have quite a good connection to the manufacturer resp. driver developer from dvbsky.

Thank you very much! There is no problem with CAM detection and interaction when I use DVBViewer with TBS 5880 and the same card

2015-05-16_151916.1432120385.png

I will follow your advice about debugging but I did never use it before.