DVBViewer hbbTV, no sound

McenterFreak

Start the DVBViewer via start menu > DVBViewer > Support > DVBViewer Pro (Debug Mode) and open a HbbTV video stop the DVBViewer and generate a new support.zip.

HbbTV is working here but depending on the installed codecs an the HbbTV page there can be a problem.

OK on you PC the "MainConcept MP4 Demultiplexer" is used.

Try installing the LAV Filter again and make sure the LAV Splitter is selected.

Enable Options > DirectX > Presets > MP4 (.mov,.mp4,.m4a,Stream)

Start the DVBViewer via start menu > DVBViewer > Support > DVBViewer Pro (Debug Mode) and open a HbbTV video stop the DVBViewer and generate a new support.zip.

And about the crashes, the Presets doesn't change anything for live TV.

Sorry, made the wrong selection. Corrected it, but same problem. Copied the .fpg file to configuration\graphpresets folder, but still same problem

The question is if "MainConcept MP4 Demultiplexer" or "LAV Spliter" is used for the HbbTV video playback.

Check under Settings > Filter or post a new support.zip

And delete configuration folder\Cache sometimes cached files can cause problems.

I have tested the HbbTV page you are using here and have no problems.

I assume "MainConcept MP4 Demultiplexer" is causing the problem but I don't know why it is still used on you system.