Recordings doubling up

BODYPRINT

Can anyone please tell me why some shows will double up in the Timer section?

Here's an example...

post-147215-0-87208300-1433729707_thumb.jpg

And here's the settings for one of the programs...

post-147215-0-76024700-1433729932_thumb.jpg

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I must confess I don't fully understand a lot of the options.

I don't understand the following...

Series

Add to Auto-Record search

Monitor for Recording

Check against

Thanks in advance :)

Can anyone please tell me why some shows will double up in the Timer section?

This is an issue of the auto-recording function of the current Recording Service version. It will be fixed in the next release.

Auto-recording means that the Recording Service automatically creates timer entries if he finds EPG entries that are matching the search criteria and records the according programmes.

Monitor PDC and Event ID means that the Recording Service uses the EPG PDC (Programme Delivery Control) or Event ID mechanism to re-identify a programme for which a timer entry exists and to automatically adjust its start and stop time if they change in the EPG. Whether it works or not depends on the broadcaster, particularly if he provides PDC and if he handles the Event ID reliably. Additionally these automatic timer updates require periodic EPG updates that can be configured in the Recording Service options.

Monitor for recording means that the Recording Service starts / stops a recording according to special EPG or teletext PDC data indicating when a programme begins / ends, provided such data is broadcasted. It depends on the provider - if no PDC is available, the Recording Service will use the given start / stop time including pre/post roll times for recording.