Spooky!

McenterFreak

I have a very strange problem:

I have a seperate machine with Recording Service. No speakers and no monitor installed. I control it with remote desktop. Some days ago i connected to the server with TeamViewer, and some strange thing happend, i could hear some speech. I tought that DVBViewer was running, but no DVBViewer user interface was visible. Opened up Task Manager, and DVBViewer WAS running. I killed the task, sound disapeared. But next day, and every day DVBViewer was started again, with no user interface. The server i running 24/7, so no reboot has happened

Anybody has a clue?

I have killed the process today, so it is not running rigth now, but i will check tomorrow, when it is running again

I have checked Task planner, and i can't find any task that starts DVBViewer

DVBVieewer is not visible in System Tray, or Taskbar.

When i open Webinterface of Recording Service, no hardware is used, so it looks like the hidden DVBViewer is not using Recording Service

There is mostly your Problem ;)

Depending on the configuration and if Xepg is able to connect to the RS it will start the DVBViewer.exe.

(maybe something has changed on you system what prevents Xepg from connecting to the RS)

And everything started by a RS task and all child processes run as SYSTEM user.

Thank Tjod. I think you are rigth. Xepg are not performing well rigth now, EPG is not delivered. I will try to configure it tommorrow