Channel List reset / restart

JoonMMM

1) Hi all, I have really made a mess of my channel list, how do I do a complete reset?

2) Once I have an empty list, how do I do a scan that only picks up FTA, I have tried checking the box but it brings up all the encrypted sky channels too?

3) It there an easy way to renumber all channels to match UK Freesat?

Sorry to need so much help

Hi JoonMMM,

1) in the channels editor select channels' root and press "del" (don't worry if you remain without any root, see 2) to build a new one...)

2) use Transedit (downlad it from Members Area), do a scan with your options (maybe better if you first read about specific trick for UK users in the forum...), select all and save the new channels list; take care that the file is saved with the same transponders' file extension (.ini); import the new channels list in DVBViewer, save it and it's all done...

3) in the main channels list no (and nor "complicated" ways...), but you can build your own "favourites" list that's automatically numbered from 0 on (or 1 on via Tweaker.exe) independently from subfolder you may want create to categorize the channels...

:bye: