Angular Pos - problem?

pavelzhor

I use the latest DVBViewer Pro. When I change the channel , which is on another satellite, then sometimes there is no turning dish.

Hardware / Software: TBS6982 - DiSEqC 1.0 - Group B ; TBS9625 - with USALS ( Angular Pos . ) - Group A; Motor AMIKO DM3800 ; Windows10.

Note: Switching to neighboring satellites work OK. Probably DVBViewer waiting for a short time on a rotating dish? The software CrazyScan or EBSpro works OK .

Can you help me. For example, I need a configuration file to set the parameters of the engine?

Probably DVBViewer waiting for a short time on a rotating dish?

DVBViewer does not wait for something. It just sends the DiSEqC command.

Try to let DVBViewer send the DiSEqC command two or three times. This can be achieved in the following way:

(1) Open the configuration folder (see help menu in DVBViewer).

(2) Close DVBViewer and open the file hardware.xml with a text editor. Search the line

<entry name="DiSEqCCount">1</entry>

for the DVB device in question and set the value to 2 or 3.

(3) Save the change, relaunch DVBViewer and try...

Another possibility is the DiSEqC Editor in DiSEqC = Extended mode. It also allows to send commands repeatedly by putting them two or three times into the list. Additionally you may insert delays between the commands. Read more about it here. It also applies to DVBViewer Pro. Please take note of the "Hints for DVBViewer Pro" at the end of the section.

Thank you for the detailed instructions.

Angular pos . after adjustment 3 reps is completely functional.

But in choosing another channel to another satellite will be turning the dish, but does not display an image - for example, the station FTA. Up again by selecting the channel will show the image.

When the dish begins to rotate, then ignores the DVBViewer channel selection and forever. To the second click on the channel wake DVBViewer - will show the selected station. It's a behavior or an error?

I do not know if it is related to the video decoder. I am using LAV filter version 0.66.0.