Occasional HD channel pixelation after change to CI+ reader

Whistler

Hello again, been two years or so of my previous landing to trouble land.

Local cable operator is changing their services to HD at mid January so I had to buy new CI+ reader and try to be ready for the change.

I upgraded to CI+ card for HD channels and now with them I have occasional pixelation at HD channels. Happens few times a minute, interval varies.

SD channels plays fine. All channels being rescan and drivers upgraded.

I have, at least I think so (with slimdriver) , latest drivers etc. but something isnt right, so I'm here again looking kind help after week strugle with this machine.

Hardware is same as I have had years, but os is changed to win 7 pro 32 bit over a year ago and now week ago I change to CI+ reader from basic CI reader.

MSI P45 Neo3, v 1.0 / 4gb RAM

ASUS 3450 - 256Mb video card - AMD 13.9 catalyst suite

terratec cinergy pci dvb c HD - Driver 1.01.02.501_XP_Vista_7_8_32Bit

CI+ LA-digital Cable HD

Any kind helpers and advices?

With lots of thanks,

:J

support.zip

Maybe I poorly describe this pixelation problem.

I like to mention, that pixelation is constant, happens often. Most of them are small, maybe 10% of screen area, regular, tho not every minute, it almost cuts horizontally from mid screen and botton section is frozen with upward bars. Audio may have breaks, but with loudspeaker listening, those arent significant.

I wish I could get this machine working soon.

Kind help is still waited and highly appreciated

: J