DVBViewer - Storing the key failed

michal.krejci@nemtur.cz

Hello, I need help.

I bought a license and try to activate DvbViewerPro on Windows 10 Pro x64, but I can not. After inserting the file ....dvbvkey and ... username + password, what arrived in my mail checksum is 441, as well as in the mail. But when you try to save the key appears the message "Storing the key file failed"

Can you help me please ?

Thank M. Krejci

support.zip

Edited by Tjod
  • Like 1

Thank you for your answer, but it was one of the first things - turn off the Kaspersky.

Additionally run as admin, but beware, the software instalauje into program files and not the program files x86 as I supposed, I am a 32-bit application.

The key is not stored in c:\Program Files\Common Files\DVBViewer Shared\....dvbvkey, not in the common files under x86.

Where exactly should the registry to store configuration license - can be checked and possibly write by hand

Thanks for your support, I feel that the problem is with the last win 10 witch all updates

Edited by Tjod

You are on a 64 Bit system. And the DVBViewer is a 32 Bit application.

So all DVBViewer related files should be in the x86 folder.

Maybe this causes a problem. Uninstall the DVBViewer and remove all DVBViewer related file from the non x86 folder. And then try reinstalling the DVBViewer in the x86 folder.

The user name and password are Stored encrypted in the registry. You cant generate the registry Key manually (only copping it from a different system could work).

Hello and sorry,
my fault. As one of many I have done an upgrade from reliable win7 to win 10. It was those mistakes once more, installer I created c: \ windows \ program files, and so on. I tried a clean install win10 x64 and now everything is ok. Have watching TV. I'm so sorry again and suggest to delete unnecessary fiber.

MK.