User data error 1791 after updating to 5.6

Howdy. My DVBV just broke after updating from 5.5.2 to newest version 5.6, it just runs for couple minutes and dies with that error. I have used the same key and email & pass for years now without problem, so i dont know what to do to resolve this, please help. Support.zip attached.

support.zip

Have you used the same user name and password to download the DVBViewer_setup.exe which are now shown in the KeyTool?

If yes maybe Panda Free Antivirus is interfering with the DVBViewer setup. Try stopping Panda Antivirus then run the setup and start it. After the installation it should be no problem.

Yes i have used the same user name & password to download it. Just installed DVBV again with Panda turned off and running DVBV atm, so will see in few minutes if it dies again.

Edit: It's been running over 10 minutes now without crashes, so seems to be working now. Panda didnt notify me about threat at all and nothing shows in the log either, but it must have blocked something during installation. Thanks for the help and i will post again if it crashes.

Edited by Waqu