No picture in v5.6.0

QIstvan

Hi,

I have trouble with the Pro version.

I receive from satellite source H.264 SD and HD.

The versions before 5.2.2 were perfect.

In the 5.2.2 I had no picture first.

If I selected a scrambled channel and back to a free one, the picture appeared. I had to play it after every starting. Then there was no further problem.

Now in the v5.6.0 there is absolutely no picture, the method above does not work...so it is unusable for me.

The program freezes at every 3-4 seconds, no picture, no recording.

Another problem is: sometimes the free channel become encrypted. When it returns to free, there is no picture. I can get picture again: selecting an SD channel and back to HD.

I tried using another filters, but the problems remained.

Please, help me...

support.zip

Start the DVBViewer via "DVBViewer Pro (Safe Mode)" in the start menu. Du you have any problems while the DVBViewer is running in the save mode?

You should try a the EVR Cusom Video Renderer (options > DirectX).

Instead of change channels back and forth you can restore from freeze/black image directly with "Playback / Rebuild Playback", it's at least twice faster...

You can assign "Rebuild Playback" to a remote key or a keyboard shortcut in "Settings / Options / Input / Application"...

:bye:

Thanks for the reply...

I tried many times to get the picture back from the scrambled state. The Rebuild Playback does not work, only the method described above. It is a HD channel. Tuning to another free HD channel: no picture. Only HD-SD-HD works.

I think my first problem caused by the the channel is not tuned correctly: in the status bar there is no information about the channel (audio, video), I see only the signal strength: 99%..

Once I have picture (tuned), no more problem until close the application (not in 5.6.0).

The all versions before 5.2.2 had no this problem.

Edited by QIstvan