Regarding the web interface, I wish to display all recordings by defau

Kiwi8

Regarding the web interface, I wish to display all recordings by default instead of 30 recordings.

I notice that while I can display the Recordings tab directly via this URL:

http://localhost:8089/rec_listnew.html?aktion=rec_listnew

The selection for ALL is just the javascript command "javascript:doit('sel=all');". Thus I can't make it display ALL recordings by default.

So I was just wondering, is there any direct URL I could use to display the Recordings tab and ALL recordings?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Kiwi8
So I was just wondering, is there any direct URL I could use to display the Recordings tab and ALL recordings?

AFAIK no. But you may edit the file rec_listnew.html in the DVBViewer installation directory\SVCweb in order to establish a new default. Search for the line

$(document).ready(function ()

This function is called automatically when the browser is ready with rec_listnew. At its end the function additionally loads the content of rec_listdetails.html into the page by calling the Javascript function Doit:

});

doit('sel=last30');

});

As you can see in the HTML/Javascript code, the Doit function creates a new URL and attaches the function argument, so it becomes

rec_listdetails.html?aktion=rec_listdetails&sel=last30

So this page is actually a "double URL" thing. All you have to do is to replace 'sel=last30' in the code above by 'sel=all'. And to repeat it after each Recording Service update, of course :)