Multi-tuner & Multi Diseqc

Hi

i have multi tuner (6) input . Each input has a separate Diseqc (4 port) as this map:

DVB-S2 A & Diseqc (1+2+3+0) (13E+ 16.0E + 26E + blank)

DVB-S2 B & Diseqc (1+2+3+0) (13E+ 16.0E + 26E + blank)

DVB-S2 C & Diseqc (1+2+3+0) (13E+ 16.0E + 26E + blank)

DVB-S2 D & Diseqc (1+0+0+4) (16E+ blank + blank + 13E)

DVB-S2 E & Diseqc (1+0+0+0) (13E + blank +blank +blank)

DVB-S2 F & Diseqc (1+0+0+0) (13E + blank +blank +blank)

When searching for channels for "DVB-S2 D" and change setting Diseqc to set (1 input & 4 input) , the channels do not work on other DVB-S2 (A+B+C+E+F) Because the installation of different Diseqc . and must resetting for other again and "DVB-S2 D" not work channel !

i try group channel for Each input but that not help me

any way to save setting Diseqc for Each DVB-S2 and No problems with the rest of the other channels

support.zip

Edited by Nayef

Sorry, DVBViewer can't handle such an inhomogeneous DiSEqC setup. It would require a per-device DiSEqC mapping mechanism.

If you can't change your DiSEqC hardware so that it provides the satellite positions consistently there is no reasonable way to use device D - at least not in a single DVBViewer instance with a single channel list. However, you may use it in a second DVBViewer instance (e.g. after installing DVBViewer GE, which is the easiest way) for special purpose. In such a setup the first instance (your existing installation) must never use device D and the second instance only device D.

But I did not have this problem in previous versions

after scan for each input all channel working fine in DVBViewer pro ... but after update : NO

I do not remember any version?

But I think that before the new channel management and scan

Edited by Nayef