cant find my channels in Recorder Service

In DVBViewer I have a complete EPG. When I try to "convert" the channels into Recorder Service just a few channels coming up.

Please have a look at my enclosed pdf file.

toch

In the DVBViewer Timeline all folder are shown at once in the RS only one folder is displayed at each time.

Currently folder 338. You should be able to select other folder via drop-down menu.

You can edit the channel list in the DVBViewer. For the RS to get the changes you need to restart the RS.

If I go to a new folder exampIe 306, which consist of 3 channels, only one have EPG. Another folder ( mainly ) has zero.

There is no problem in the settings (the support.zip is the best way to check this).

DVBViewer and RS are using the same file for the channel list. So diference in the channel lists aren't possible after a restart of the recording service.

DVBViewer and RS are using different databases for the EPG. So there are differences possible speciously if was only installed recently.

PS: I don't like picture in Microsoft Word documents. It is not necessary to post scree-shots from settings. They are all visible in the support.zip. If you post scree-shots post the as .png or .jpg