DVBViewer starts with 0% of signal through RecSvr

Przemek211

Hello, my Sat card doesn't start well after opening device in DVBViewer through Recording Service. Oftenly, it shows 0%. I need to jump by few channels or restart application for few times to get it work. If I'll close and start DVBViewer, my problem is getting back.

There is not a problem, if I use my satcard directly through the DVBViewer - everytime it starts well.

As I remember, it was working well when I had configure it, but then it stopped.
I've updated DVBViewer&RecSvr to the newest revisions, but it didn't help.

Edited by Przemek211

Enable the RTSP Server in the RS an run the RS Wizard in the DVBViewer.
http://en.DVBViewer.tv/wiki/Recording_Service_Installation_Guide#Setting_up_DVBViewer

Is it working then? If not start the DVBViewer via "DVBViewer Pro (Debug Mode)" in the start menu and reproduce the problem an post a new support.zip

There are some messengers in the log which I don't know. Maybe more login will help.

02.08.16 21:21:25.110 TWSocketThread OnError 10057
02.08.16 21:21:25.110 TWSocketThread FWSocketSessionClosed Error 10057
  • Like 1

Wow, it works! It works! Thank you very much, danke schon!

I didn't use RS Wizard tool before, I was using RS as "unicast network device" and that was the mistake.

I've noticed small issue, but I guess you can help me :)

When I wake up my PC from sleep mode, it starts with 0% of signal. I can see that DVBViewer refreshes itself (shows miniepg of the channel). It's enough to change a one channel or restart filters and it works good then.

It's affect only my SatCard, DVB-t card has no problem (It works through RTSP server too).

So, I could guess the problem is made because of my satcard. However, when I decided to use Recording Service (in June), it was starting my satcard very well, except longer time without use (e.g. night), what I described here: http://www.DVBViewer.tv/forum/topic/58413-satcard-doesnt-wake-up-well-after-longer-time/#entry448637

I think you can give me a solution, like you could do that with earlier, much bigger problem :)

///Of course, i've ticked "restart after sleep mode" option in device list of Recording Service.

Edited by Przemek211