Problem with channels last versions

LuPoX

Hi, since last 2 or 3 versions of DVBViewer, when i scan i get less channels than this summer, i need to scan A-B-C-D ... one by one for get about 1000 channels, when i get more than 1800 with only one scan, and the other problem is that some channels doesnt work, but with my wetek, i can see all channels, and it scan about 1800 channels.

What can be the problem ?

Sorry for my bad english.

From the number of channels I would assume you are using DVB-S.

Describe the sat installation a little bit more. Are you using one motorised dish with DiSEqC 1.2, a dish with multiple LNB with DiSEqC 1.1 or 1.0 or multiple dish pointing to different sat positions without DiSEqC but connected to multiple TV cards?

Which sat positions are you reviving? e.g. Astra 19.2°E

What is the reason for using channel groups (A B C D)?

What are commonalities between channels you receive and channels you don't receive? Or at least give some examples for for both groups.

And post a support.zip to cover the DVBViewer configuration related part.

Sorry for the late reply, i was not at home.

Im with DiSEqC 1-2 and single LNB

Astra 19.2ºE

im searching all groups because i found more channels every time i scan a diferent group ej: Group A - 6 channesl, Group B - 2 Channels ...

I get the channel motoGP HD but cant see it on the frecuency i get on scan, but the channel with other frecuency, that i scan 7 month ago works, but this last that work, program doenst found it on scan.

Sorry for my bad english :/

I will try with google translate too:

When I do a full scan of all the frequencies, in group A I find about 1000 channels, when I do the same scan in group B, it adds me about 100 channels, and so with all groups. Before the last two or three updates, I did not need to select the groups, I scanned all the groups without me having to go scanning 1 for 1
On the other hand, for example the motoGP channel I had on my list scanned 6 or 7 months ago, it works perfectly, but when doing a new scan, I find the channel, but with another frequency, and it does not work. So with several channels.

If you only have one TV card channel groups don't make any sense. So stick to group A.

Im with DiSEqC 1-2 and single LNB

Astra 19.2ºE

Are you using a motorised dish or only one sat position?

And post a support.zip to cover the DVBViewer configuration related part.

?