TBS5880 problems with pay channels.

4000G

Hi
I just bought DVBViewer, are not so used to the program yet.
There are problems with pay channels.
After some channel switching the decoding stops working.
I have 4 TBS 5880 cards with a ci module in each.I use the cards DVB-T and DVB-T2 receivers.
With Viaccess modules.
Have tried driver tbs5880-t2-t-c-driver_v1.0.0.4 and tbs5880-t2-t-c-driver_v1.0.0.6
same problem with both. Also tried some different TbsCIapi.dll did not help.
The motherboard is a Asus P8Z77 M Pro, integrated graphics Intel HD4000 driver 10.18.10.4425.

All help are appreciated.

support.zip

The TBS company maybe can make good hardware but good software can't do...

For example, the last tbsCIapi.dll, which is working with my TBS6680 is at version 1.0.1.6. :(

Looks like you have unticked "Use internal Network Provider filter" in the Recording Service hardware options for all your tuners. AFAIK that is no suitable setting for dealing with CI.

Thanks for the help.

I've tested a bit more and it works well with channel switching and decoding if I do not
switch to any channel that broadcast with DVB-T2.
Here sends some frequencies with DVB-T and 2 frequencies with DVB-T2.
It is when i switch to any channel available on DVB-T2 frequencies there is problems.
sometimes when it works well, it takes about 30 40 seconds to change channel
otherwise it may take 1 to 2 minutes. Sometimes it does not work at all.
It is just pay channels, free channels on DVB-T2 frequencies go as fast as DVB-T, 2 to 4 seconds.
I hope I can get help with this problem because I do not know enough about computers to fix it myself.

support.zip

Tested to just have one receiver connected to the computer and then there is no problem with slow channel
changes, everything seems to work as it should.
So the problem may not be DVB-T2, but that it is several receivers (4) connected to the computer.