Small cosmetic bug?

bccrew

Hello,

When I want to perform a channel scan and I want to change the frequency range to a smaller range, I have noticed that the start range value always changes back when manually changing the end value.

I have made a video about this behaviour. At the moment it's kinda annoying that I always have to change the Start value again. I want to scan from value 50 till 75 and when I change the end value to 75 the start value changes back to 7 instead of leaving it at 50.

Thanks for fixing!

movie:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vlluo3gypk6htc/2017-01-04%2022.15.02.mp4?dl=0

Edited by bccrew

Your video doesn't play here, but I know what you mean.

It happens because DVBViewer takes care that the start position is always less or equal than the end position. Switching the auto-correction off would fix the issue, but allow impossible input. It had to be corrected later (e.g. when scanning starts) without becoming visible. Dunno if this is really better ;)

You can avoid the issue by first entering the end position and then the start position. Or by using the up-down buttons.