Can't find BBC Four HD (Crystal Palace)

Eyerex

Hello i'm having problems finding BBC Four HD i know it moved the other week so have tried a rescan which shows the channel within the list but when i try to watch in the evening it doesn't show the programme

Was working before it moved plus all over HD channels are ok using Freeview HD (DVB-T2)

As stated here, BBC 4 moved to the UHF channel 56. However, for receiving it with DVBViewer you need to know the frequency. According to this table it's 754 MHz. Check if this frequency is included in the transponder list that is used for scanning. You can also try to enter it manually in the DVBViewer Channel Editor (as 754000 kHz).

This mux, Com 7 (and for that matter Com 8) have been moved way out of Band A ariel bandwith - that traditionally used for CP reception.

Com 7 & 8 are now in Band C/D, so unless you have a wide band ariel and enough signal strength you won't pick them up.

Complain to OFCOM

But there is good satellite reception on 11023H 23M 28.2 E

This also applied to BBC News HD - same MUX, same issue.

• 8 months later...

Bit of an update i was working outside on my home the other day and noticed the aerial cable wasn't looking it's best so got myself some RG6 and rewired my house plus remade all my other TV cables and BBC 4 popped up again and is working fine now :)