License migration

Jiri Kvapil

Hello,

I have problem with license. I bought DVBViewer Pro long time ago and email which I used is not working anymore. I want to buy upgrade (MediaServer and Editor) but as per my understanding key will come to same email as original license. Is there any way how to transfer license to new email ? Or how to resolve this issue?

I have send two emails at support already but no response so far even it was like months ago.

BR

Jiri

This is a question we often receive, especially since we do have a lot of users using a key created 10 years ago or even older.

The license system is quite automated. Which means if you buy a license or a addon the server searches in our database in order to upgrade the account. If the system does not find the mail address, the user will get an automated mail asking which credentials are used. We take the response and add your new mail address to the old account. All further communication is done with the new mail address. 

Keep in mind that we do answer almost every mail, but often the response is eaten by the spam. Sometimes i get a please fill out the following captcha in order to deliver your mail or i receive a delivery failed response, but often i don't see if a user gets the mail. 

Christian